This product is
By Native Instruments
Kompakt is a streamlined sampler that ships with a comprehensive library and can import the most common sample formats. Powered by the efficient Kontakt engine, Kompakt combines intuitive handling and a capable architecture with excellent sound quality.
The vast factory library contains more than 200 instruments from the outstanding East West and Zero-G libraries, covering everything from acoustic and electric basses to synths, drums, percussion, guitars, loops, strings, organs, pads, effects, pianos, keys, vocals, woodwinds and brass to exotic instruments. Kompakt is the quickest way to build a production-ready instrument collection, and it can also import Kontakt, Gigasampler, EXS, AKAI, and other common formats.
- Kontakt based sample player with a wide range of instruments.
- Comprehensive sound architecture.
- Integrated file browser with drag & drop.
- Includes two gigabytes of exceptional instruments from East West and Zero-G.
- Professional sound quality with advanced 32-bit processing.
- Supports Direct from Disk playback (With freely downloadable Direct from Disk extension.).
- Powerful filter offers six types, including low-pass, high-pass, and band-pass.
- Three envelopes and four LFOs.
- Integrated effects: chorus, reverb, phaser, and delay.
- Eight-part Multi-timbral, 256 voice polyphonic.
Import and Compatibility:
- AKAI S-1000/S-3000, Gigasampler, SF2, HAlion, EXS, AIFF and WAV from 8 to 32 bits / 44.1 - 96 kHz.