This product is
Guitar Rig 2
By Native Instruments
Guitar Rig 2 is an all-in-one software and hardware set-up for guitarists and bass players. A huge range of emulated amps and effects are complemented by a robust foot controller boasting an integrated, studio-quality sound card.
- Eight renowned guitar and bass amps emulated in detail.
- 15 guitar and 6 bass cabinets, 4 rotary speakers and 9 microphones, all based on much celebrated hardware originals.
- 35 effects: meticulously modeled stomp boxes, distortion and volume pedals and other popular units.
- Loop Machine allowing recording, playback and layering of loops on-the-fly.
- Modifiers such as LFOs, step sequencers, envelope followers and multi-step envelopes.
- Dynamic Tube Response technology delivers powerful tube sounds.
- Flexible 'rack' concept based on drag & drop.
- Integrated metronome, tuner and multiple tapedeck modules.
- Huge selection of presets covering all styles.
- Rig Kontrol 2 included: sturdy USB foot-controller with 7 switches and 1 pedal and an integrated high-quality audio I/O, D.I. box and headphone jack.
- Real-time control of all parameters, LED displays current preset.
- MIDI in / out and dedicated jacks allowing extra controllers or pedals to be connected.