This product is installable on RECEPTOR via
By Native Instruments
Kontakt 2 embodies the future of sampling. No other software or hardware sampler offers such a comprehensive set of features, so much flexibility and performance or such a high degree of compatibility. From authentic library playback of virtually any format to the intuitive creation of new instruments, from profound sound design to lively and dynamic surround sound mixes - Kontakt 2 opens the doors to creativity.
Unrivalled Range of Features
Explore a whole new world of sampling combined with unprecedented convenience and flexibility. Kontakt 2 incorporates five different sampler modes, ranging from classic sample playback to real-time pitch shifting, time-stretching and precise drum loop slicing. Ingenious mapping, group and loop editors as well as over 30 filters and effects including Convolution Effects pave the way for fantastic sounds. And the vast modulation section lets you add constant variations.
More Than Just Sampling
Kontakt 2 offers numerous new and innovative features. Create inspiring 3D soundscapes: The powerful new surround sound features offer up to 16 channels of enveloping, spatial manipulation. The Kontakt Script Processor fuses conventional sampling with intelligent MIDI processing and elements of macro programming. Use the included scripts to create instrument simulators and other custom features, such as chord generators or dynamic tuners. Or write your own scripts and witness the power of Kontakt 2's open architecture. The potential within these features is immense!
Flexible, Modular Architecture
Kontakt 2's modular architecture guarantees near limitless possibilities. Arrange the modules within the interface to meet your exact, individual needs. Customize the signal flow within Kontakt 2 for truly unique results. The browser offers a concise overview of your samples, the modules, the virtual rack and more. This invaluable feature distills all essential information into a compact yet detailed summary and by keeping processes transparent, enhances your creative potential. Simply drag and drop the various effect and filter modules, surround panner and modulators displayed in the browser into your virtual rack and create distinctive, individual instruments.
Powerful New Engine and Universal Import
The highly advanced new sample engine delivers sparkling sound quality and performance-enhancing efficiency that exceeds all expectations. Having established its place in studios and on stages all over the world, the next generation of this state-of-the-art sampler supports almost every single professional hard and software sample format making it a truly global player. Not to mention the huge, high-quality library that is already part of Kontakt 2.
- 192 KHz, 32-bit sample engine with 64 fold multi-timbrality and unlimited voices.
- Sample library with more than 15 GB.
- Brand-new, intuitive user-interface offering dozens of innovative features.
- Advanced surround sound features allowing up to 16 channel mix-downs.
- Kontakt Script Processor for profound engine and feature customization.
- Convolution effect adds real-life reverb characteristics or special effects to the sound.
- 6 different sample modes: Classic, DFD, Tone, Time I and II as well as Beat Machine.
- Detailed browser functionality affording a concise overview of essential information.
- Universal Import ensures compatibility with virtually every sample and library format.
- Vast selection of effects, filters and modulators. Convenient Group, Mapping and Loop editors for easy use of zones and slicing loops.
Import and Compatibility:
- Akai, S-1000, S-3000, S-5000, S-6000, MPC, MESA.
- Emu EOS/E4B, E3/ESi
- REX I & II
- Apple Loops
- Roland S-5x, S-7x
- Reason NN-XT
- LM4, LM4, MKII
- SDII (Mac)
- Pulsar + STS
- Ensoniq EPS/ASR
- Reaktor Map
- Kontakt 1.x
- BATTERY 1 & 2