This product is
By Native Instruments
PRO-53 carries on the tradition from the legendary days of vintage cult synthesizers. This virtual instrument, fashioned after the Sequential Circuits Prophet-5, provides the sonic properties of the unique originals while meeting the practical requirements of the present day.
Inspired by the immortal sound of the synthesizer giants of the eighties, Native Instruments created the PRO-53 to cast in software those qualities that have been such a major influence on popular music in the past twenty years: brilliance, power, warmth and beauty. Through Native Instruments' creative development philosophy, these timeless aesthetics have now reached the next step in their evolution. The result is the manifest re-definition of an original that was regarded as unrivalled until now.
- Fashioned after the vintage cult synths of the 80's.
- 2 oscillators per voice.
- Choice of pulse, triangle and saw-tooth waveforms.
- Oscillator detune and synchronization.
- 24dB low-pass filter with resonance and self oscillation, additional high-pass filter mode.
- ADSR envelopes for amplitude and filter, invertible filter envelope.
- Low Frequency Oscillator with numerous modulation options, LFO-envelope retrigger function.
- Theoretically unlimited number of voices (depending on CPU power).
- 512 freely programmable preset memory slots.
- 576 selected classic and modern analog sounds preprogrammed, 64 sounds by vintage-synth legend John Bowen, and 64 newly programmed presets.
- Velocity sensitivity (optional).
- Real-time MIDI control and automation of all parameters, MIDI learn.
- Two operating modes: analog warmth or digital accuracy.
- Amount of analog inaccuracies freely adjustable.
- Effects unit for chorus, flanging and echo, MIDI-syncable.
- Input for external audio signals.
- Fully compatible with Prophet™-5 MIDI-SysEx program data.