Installer Type: Receptorized
RECEPTOR 2: Download
RECEPTOR 1: Download
PSP VintageWarmer is a high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style, a single or multi band compressor/limiter. It combines warm analog sound with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a rich library of presets. The plug-in processor is highly flexible and can be used for both single and multi-band compression, as well as brick-wall limiting. This makes it an essential tool for mixing and mastering engineers.
Careful attention has been paid to PSP Vintage Warmer's overload characteristics with the processor being capable of generating saturation effects typical of analog tape recorders. PSP Vintage Warmer also incorporates professional VU and PPM metering together with accurate overload indicators thereby assuring professional quality results.
- High quality signal processing algorithms.
- Single or multi-band signal processing.
- Shelf filters for bass and treble frequencies in single-band processing mode.
- Control of bass and treble signal components in multi-band processing mode.
- Accurately calibrated VU and PPM meters with the overload indicators.
- 96kHz and 192kHz compatibility.
- Library of presets.
- Optimizing the 'density' and average signal levels of recordings during mixing or mastering.
- Shaping the dynamics of recordings during mixing.
- Adding warmth to individual tracks or complete mixes.
- Adding analog tape-style compression to individual tracks or complete mixes.
Not what you're looking for? Have you tried:
All products from PSPaudioware: